Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome





More Images at GoodLightscraps.com



My parents lived during the age of glorious transition.Electricity was a novelty , it was the era of silent movies and gramophone records. They witnessed the Second World War , the emergence of free India and saw  man walk on the moon on television !
This is a tribute to their life and age.

My mother passed away long back but my father lived to the ripe age of 90 , this year is his Birth Centenary 1911-2011.
This blog is a recollection of anecdotes relating to my childhood and later years when my world was complete.The family albums have disappeared due to a tragedy,they were many  black and white   photographs yellowed with age. I hope whoever has them really knows their value.


No comments:

Post a Comment